Marketing Specialist (hybrid)
Marauder is looking for a marketing professional with a strong client management track record to support a growing marketing department and uniquely diverse client base. It is crucial for this person to be well-organized and detail-oriented; well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics; and an exceptional communicator orally and in writing. Additionally, candidates are expected to have a strong interest in supporting creators in the international community and the music and entertainment industry as a whole. This is a full-time position requiring the ability to regularly, though not exclusively, work from Marauder’s Midtown Manhattan location.
* Develop, manage, and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to achieve the objectives of Marauder and its clients
* Liaise with third parties to execute promotional campaigns and events
* Analysis of marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
* Client management, including project scoping, goal setting, ongoing communication, and reporting
* Copywriting for social media, digital advertising, and more
* Collaborate with management and other staff to identify, secure, and retain clients
Desired Skills & Experiences:
* Two-to-three years of proven experience with managing multiple clients in a marketing role
* Project management experience
* Presentation and deck-building skills
* Solid computer skills, including MS Office—especially Excel and Powerpoint and/or their Google equivalents
* Business and marketing copywriting acumen
* Comfort with different types of marketing technology, such as CRMs, email marketing platforms, social media scheduling tools, etc.
* Proficient in data analysis, reporting, and using relevant tools including Google Analytics
* Broad, well-versed understanding of multiple marketing strategy elements
* A demonstratively strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
* Driven to grow themselves and the company
* Passionate about creative arts and the industry that is fueled by it
Compensation: $50,000 - $65,000 annually
* Health insurance, with some plans having the employee cost 100% covered
* Flexible PTO & vacation policy
* Monthly personal phone stipend
* Reimbursement for personal training via specific partner
Marauder is an independent creative marketing firm working at the intersection of business, art, and culture. Clients are positioned for growth by approaching each project with the dedication of a long-term partner, connecting a roster of globe-spanning entertainment organizations and artistic talent with North American audiences.
The firm’s unique advantage comes from custom-creating solutions for each client’s specific needs, with the ability to combine multiple services and strategies into every project.
A wide variety of artists and organizations work with Marauder, including fine arts and economic development organizations; conferences and festivals; record labels from both established and emerging markets; music technology products; non-profits; one-off events; and entirely self-funded artists.
Marauder produces and promotes Independent Venue Week in the US, works with NIVA (National Independent Venue Association), M For Montreal, See Tickets North America, some of the most compelling independent labels and artists both internationally and stateside, and is the creator of The Port Authority Music Export Academy.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time