Presentation Designer NYC or Portland, OR
As a Presentation Designer at A to Z Media you will get to do more than just design slides. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create flawless presentations that make an impact.
The Presentation Designer position is a new role and requires a strong background in design & photography/editing for print / web – responsible for creating, coordinating, strategizing, and innovating our visual presentation of projects, as well as being the primary lead in the collaboration, development, and execution of fully integrated plans for A to Z Media. This designer actively collaborates with the Stakeholders to set the vision and implement an exciting and effective plan to continue growing the business.
Our ideal candidate is a hands-on creative that has a passion for indie music, production, photography, video and social media. You are an innovator that possesses strong multi-channel passions for presentation pitch deck creation, photography and social media strategy; eager to propel the growth of our company by actively continuing to develop, implement, and post our latest and greatest projects for both our internal needs (Pitch Decks, company branding/logos, website updates & public facing messaging/images) as well as our external projects including advertising, client merchandise and other projects as required.
This is an exciting new role that requires a hands-on, ‘get it done’ mentality with the understanding that the potential of this role is limitless.
· Possess intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, Prezi and Keynote
· Be able to work with Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
· Uphold brand guidelines and have strong knowledge of design standards
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentation is of a high standard
· Have a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well thought out presentations
· Create Branded templates, charts, and other company branded documents
· Pitch Decks are a high priority across all A to Z Media brands
· Internal report creation to showcase new products each month
· Asset Management – Photography: Provide high-quality images of all projects by collecting all finished samples for use on our site, in presentations and other socials
· Own the shooting process. Set up product shots, including selecting props and styling
· Details matter to you. Follow category-specific style guides to ensure brand consistency
· The prep work - process, name and prepare images for editing while following file naming conventions.
· Be an editing wizard! Edit all images
· Prepare monthly digital PDF product reports for internal and external distribution
· Maintain database of all product images
· Create and schedule social media content
· Implement and optimize a social strategy in tandem with other departments
· Record and edit basic videos for social posts as appropriate
· Have experience working under pressure and be able to handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time
· Organize your day - align with production goals by prioritizing day-to-day workload and set volume.
· Strong photography portfolio
· Expertise in editing images for print and web
· Project-management and time-management skills
· Ability to execute ideas visually and support by writing copy
· Outstanding communication and collaboration skills in a fast-paced environment
· Positive attitude, team-oriented approach to solving problems, and meticulous attention to detail
· Technical background required (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, SQL, etc.)
Who you are:
· An eye for detail. You're organized and someone who thrives in a newly created position.
· A team player, but also an all-star on your own. Takes direction and runs with it.
· Task oriented. Ability to prioritize and multi-task to ensure deadlines are being met.
· Looks at problem solving optimistically and creatively - an out-of-the box thinker.
· Open to new ideas, workflows and opportunities
Please note that this is a full-time in-office position either in our NYC or PDX offices, with an annual salary range of $50K - $80K plus benefits
Resumes / Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time