Product & Content Marketing Manager (Freelance Part Time)
Content Marketing Manager (Freelance Part Time)
We believe that all artists with great music should be able to make a living from their passion and we’re laser focused on that mission. The rapid growth of music streaming and artists taking control of their business provides revolutionary opportunities for artists and Feature.fm is on the cutting edge of helping them succeed in this new landscape.
Working at Feature.fm means doing what you love while influencing the future of the music industry. If you believe in helping artists break through barriers and want to join a rapidly growing company with a team of creative thinkers, then we want to work with you.
Feature.fm helps artists connect with their fanbase. We build smart marketing and advertising tools for the music industry and service nearly hundreds of thousands of artists and labels of all sizes on the platform.
We are a fast-growing company looking for team members to put their heart and soul into driving growth for Feature.fm. We want to work with pioneers who have a passion for music, can solve challenging problems, and want to make a real impact on helping artists reach their fans.
Duties and responsibilities
You are our voice to the world. As Content Marketing Manager, you will create the marketing content that we share and engage with the community that surrounds Feature.fm. The ideal candidate is driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the music industry. You will report to Feature.fm’s Chief Commercial Officer with a dotted line to the Director of Client Services. Responsibilities include:
- Create marketing content for the launch and ongoing marketing of Feature.fm products including both written copy and visual graphics (or can manage the creation of visuals from a 3rd party).
- Create regular, compelling blog posts on relevant topics, thought leadership, and data analysis that tells a story.
- Create content and visuals for all communication channels including blog, email, newsletters, social media, Feature.fm’s Members Community, FAQ, in-app messaging, product tours and affiliate partners.
- Promote brand loyalty and advocating for Feature.fm’s mission
Experience and special qualifications needed
- Experience creating product marketing materials for a SaaS company
- Graphic design or ability to manage the creation of visual elements from 3rd parties
- Content creation and can provide samples
- Exceptional writing and communication skills and can provide writing samples
- Social media management with strong knowledge of social media platforms and growth strategies
- Highly organized
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- The programs we use: Excel, Word, Power Point/Sketch/Keynote, HubSpot CRM, Trello, Gmail, Slack, Stripe
- Music industry knowledge/experience
How to apply
Please send your resume with writing and previous work samples to email@example.com
Job Type : Contract, Part-time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Digital Marketing, Marketing