BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The Public Relations Specialist will support the public relations and content writing activities in their efforts to improve, increase, and promote services and brand. The ideal candidate possesses superior writing, communication, and organizational skills as well as a sharp eye for accuracy, syntax, grammar, and aesthetics. S/he should also be highly organized and passionate about increasing positive awareness of the brand.
• Provide support in the following areas: press release creation and distribution, blog/article writing for BeatStars.world, media pitching and responses, research for speeches, annual reports, and other communications.
• Establish and maintain relationships with consumer, community, and public interest groups.
• Study the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies and promote products, ideas, and services.
• Continually work to identify opportunities to enhance BeatStars’ voice and presence through available channels.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, marketing, or related field.
• 2+ years relevant experience with public relations, content writing and communications.
• Solid understanding of social media, blogs, websites, magazines, newspapers, television; as they relate to pop-culture, media, festivals, and music.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to pitch to media.
• Knowledge of consumer marketing.
• Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
• Project and budget management skills.
• Must be able to work remotely.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: U.S., Remote
Benefits: Health insurance
Employee discounts (https://www.workingadvantage.com/)
Work from home
Lifetime BeatStars Membership
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Customer Service, Development/Fundraising, General Management