Secretly Distribution Seeks US Direct Account Coordinator
Title: US Direct Account Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN, Chicago, IL or Brooklyn, NY
Reports to: North America Physical Sales & Account Manager
Company Summary: Secretly Distribution is a global digital and physical distribution company, working with some of the most exciting labels and artists in the independent music sector. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Position Overview: This role will be at the forefront of our US retailer and distributor partnerships with a strong focus on order fulfillment and customer service. Sales rep will work with our genre-spanning distributed label base to help shape US sales expectations as well as to provide reporting and feedback throughout a campaign. As a sales rep to hundreds of direct accounts, this role may encompass all aspects of the account from orders, setting up new accounts, exclusives, and more.
- Manages Domestic wholesale and retail accounts
- Engage with labels and internal team to set sales expectations (SLOs) for new releases
- Maintain efficient process with Warehouse and Sales Reps, particularly on New Release and timely catalog
- Work with Sales Team on stock allocations for limited product
- Communicate expectation and campaign results for your accounts to labels
- Onboard new accounts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic relationships easily
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Passionate about music and a familiarity with Secretly Distribution labels is a plus
- Previous customer service or record store experience is a plus
- Previous office experience is a plus
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/gurqfEoUanGp976c6
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Coordinator
Job Function : ""