Social Media Manager
FiXT is seeking a motivated and talented Social Media Manager. This position will report to FiXT Vice President & Co-Founder, James Rhodes, working closely with the company's marketing and distribution teams. Position may be performed remotely.
The Social Media Manager position will be responsible for coordinating the creation of and scheduling the publishing of written messages, images, audio/video media content and related content, across brand owned social media channels for each of FIXT's label divisions, as well as responding to fan/customer comments and engaging with the FiXT community. The job will require someone with strong copywriting and organizational skills, be an independent worker, and must have a positive attitude.
This position involves a very large volume of content being managed across 20+ social media profiles.
FiXT is an internationally recognized, 100% independent artist-owned record label. FiXT’s catalog of 3,000+ tracks and has garnered over 2.5 billion online streams connecting with a core audience of gamers, sci-fi enthusiasts and comic book fans. Founded in 2006, FIXT has offices in Los Angeles and Iowa, operating multiple label divisions with a combined label roster of 25 active artists and serves a worldwide fanbase of customers in over 130 countries. FiXT’s music has received over 1,000 Film/TV/Video Game placements, including titles such as: Avengers: Endgame, Blade Runner 2049, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Westworld, Power Rangers, Lexus, Suicide Squad, Iron Man, Alien Covenant, Robocop, Jack Reacher, Deadpool, Lucy, Pacific Rim, PubG, Call of Duty, Assassin’s Creed, Dead Rising, UFC, NFL, MLB and more.
Company Core Values:
Integrity, Trust, Work Ethic, Teamwork, Excellence, Quality, Positive Intent, Positivity, Problem Solving, Design and Aesthetics, Forward Thinking, World Class Service, DIY Attitude.
• Must have professional experience with social media management
• Promote a positive team environment
• Must demonstrate trustworthiness and integrity
• Must maintain confidentiality to sensitive data / information
• Scheduling text, images, audio and video on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc…) from multiple FiXT label divisions/accounts
• Creating/coordinating social media content either directly or collaboratively with other FiXT staff
• Proof all content for accuracy, grammar, etc... before posting
• Maintaining the social media content calendar and track creative briefs for content and campaign assets
• Review all comments on posts and ads, flagging for further review, replies or moderation
• Collaborate / brainstorm new and creative ways to amplify content and increase engagement
• Analyze social media campaigns and optimize for effectiveness
• Stay informed of Social Media best practices and trends to leverage and/or communicate accordingly (ie – utilizing hashtags on Instagram, etc…)
• Identify and communicate with influencers to generate relevant content
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail
• Effective time management. Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to provided deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must have great interpersonal skills, work well within a team environment and take direction and feedback well
• Self-motivated and takes initiative and needs minimal direction
• Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about the tasks at hand
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to the consumer through social platforms.
• Passionate about music, pop-culture and video games (to help understand and reach our target market)
• Sick/Vacation Time (40hrs/year baseline)
• Holiday Pay (6 observed paid holidays each year)
• Telemedicine Health Plan (no cost to employee)
• Flex Spending Account (employer funded base, with option for employee contributions)
• Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy (no cost to employee)
• Voluntary Dental Plan (employee funded with pre-tax pay-roll deduction)
• Voluntary Vision Plan (employee funded with pre-tax pay-roll deduction)
Full-Time (40 hours/week)
$12-16/hour (commensurate with experience)
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising